You may be eligible for full or part funding of your coaching programme through the Leadership & Management grant. Contact us to find out if you are eligible.
The need for effective leadership is just as vital to smaller organisations as it is to large corporate businesses.
You are leading your organisation or team whether you realise it or not. Your team no matter what its size is taking its cue from how you behave, what you prioritise, what choices you make. Or perhaps you run a micro business and don’t have a team? What about your suppliers and clients? The degree to which you consciously lead those relationships has an impact on how successful your business is.
Our argument is why not lead more effectively and with your business goals in mind. With greater awareness comes more flexibility and choice about how you deal with people, take your business forward and realise greater success.
Our coaching programme offers an opportunity to consider how your leadership influences your business and to identify how you help and how you get in the way.
- So are you feeling burned out but at the same time you’re not able to delegate to a perfectly capably team around you?
- Have you been successful to date but not sure where to go from here?
- Unsure of how to tackle some real problems in your team? These are the kind of core business problems we can help with so that you create your own solutions.
- Someone to work with you about YOU. We all have untapped potential, your development as a leader is fundamental to the growth and success of your business. Coaching offers focussed support on your personal development using the real issues you have to deal with everyday.
- Someone to work with you about the business, someone to ask the “hard questions”. These are questions that will change the course of your business, its profitability and your success. We support you when times are tough (leadership can be lonely) and are your wake-up call, when you don’t hear your own.
- Someone who isn’t tied to your business so the advice you get is impartial. They can be a sounding board for decisions, someone to challenge your thinking, with insights and tools from other organisations.
- Clearer about your own leadership and more aware of your impact on others.
- Feel more confident and in control, able to inspire others.
- Recognise how you can do things differently to get different results.
- Think about business outcomes in a different way so you have more focus
- Take responsibility for your leadership role in the development of the business.
- Make a real difference to your company’s success.
There are three aspects to our coaching programme :
All our coaching programmes recommend a minimum of six sessions. We start the process with a structured interview that enables us to be clear and focused. We also agree specific and measurable outcomes with you so that you are clear what you want from the coaching. We use our experience and training to find the best way for you to achieve your goals. We review progress throughout the programme.